.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Tuesday 1 February 2011

some gifts for myself.

Hi my lovelies! Today I was going to go to IKEA again to buy a desk for my room .. and to eat Swedish hot dogs!! But after losing my staff card at work and having to try to locate it in a massive department store I was pretty knackered. So instead I went on a little mini shopping spree and bought myself some new jewellery. I think that's a brilliant substitute really! Not showing them off just yet .. need to have them for myself a bit first. Hehe ..

Getting up earlier than the rooster tomorrow (exaggeration) and I feel really tired anyways. So going to do some research and then nip off to bed. Good night and sleep tight! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment