.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 26 July 2010

i am a crocheter

Today was an excellent day. Got to work and realised that half the products on the shopfloor were completely misplaced! So we re-did the whole store .. and the outcome was very good. Next weekend we have the new collection going in to all stores with new layouts being made up so the shopfloor will look tiptop.

I am dead tired now. I was going to continue working on my pieces tonight but I wasn't able to get a hold of the materials that I needed for my work. It's all at work in a little box but there is just so much hassle in actually taking them out of the building! Hopefully they will let me play with them by Thursday :)

I thought i'd show you some of my experiments that I have been doing with yarn and string. I have recently picked up the magnificent technique of crocheting and I love it. I have got about a million ideas of how I can apply this technique to my pieces so I really can't want for everything to start taking shape. And the most amazing thing is that I learnt it overnight by myself. Looked really hard at first but I think im getting a pretty good hang of it. What do you guys think?





Stay sweet! / P.

No comments:

Post a Comment