.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 28 July 2010

material :)

Ok, so yesterday we had our new directive put in with the new AW10 collection being introduced. The whole package looks so much fresher which was really cool to see. I am excited about this collection and dying to get my hand on some of the pieces. Wohoo .. anyways thought i'd show you one of the presentations:




Also I managed to get a hold of some awesome leather pieces that I'm going to be able to use for a piece im working on. I have started crocheting a part of a neck-piece that I want to blend with other natural materials. Will keep you posted! We are re-working our floor tomorrow night aswell so will try to upload some images from that too.



So till then .. Stay sound! / P.

No comments:

Post a Comment