Sunday, 9 January 2011
10 top things i miss about gothenburg ♥
1. Swedish fast food!! The list is endless .. Odinsgrillen is in my heart forever ♥. So is Swedish pizza and McFeast from McDonalds! Ohh .. and Sibylla. You gotta love Sibylla!!
2. Coffee shop culture! They are so cosy and individual and have the best food ever. In big cities like London you mostly find larger chain coffee shops i.e. Starbucks. So chavy but Tintin we love you!
3. Chilling in Trädgårdsföreningen during spring time. Probably been there a million times during my lifetime. Will never get tired of it.
4. Trams (spårvagn)!! You will always have reception while travelling in this city. Haha
5. Fontänen in Brunnsparken. The number one meeting point in the city.
6. The fact that everything is so CLOSE to eachother. Taking a walk with the right person in central GBG is like the best date ever.
7. Scandinavian design. So simple and chique. Not talking about IKEA per se but the fact that everything is so well organised and CLEAN!
8. Communal gardens/hang out places in your area. Yea it was mostly for when we were younger and we didn't do much there .. but still so much fun.
9. Food shopping. Hemköp, ICA, Willys .. even LL!! (does that even exist anymore?)
and last but definitly not least ...
10. Sun beds!! It's a mad culture for people there and it is so cheap. No pale suckers in Sweden .. everyone always look so fresh and tanned.
What do you think? Agree or disagree?
Big love to my favourite city in the world ♥ / P. x