.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Thursday 2 June 2011

am i ready to go back?



Shopping. Eating. Hugging. Kissing. Laughing. Crying .. but most importantly taking it all in for the last time. 2,5 weeks are so not enough! I will really miss everyone and everything here .. So the answer is no .. I'm not ready to go back! But hopefully we will come back soon again .. I will make sure of it! :)

Oh! We ended up going to Sedona and the Grand Canyon yesterday and I have loads of images I want to show you. That place is amazing! But that will all have to wait .. Family time now! / P. x

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you had fun and most importantly that all them bags belong to me hahahahah come home to me now wohoo xx

    ReplyDelete