.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Tuesday 31 May 2011

almost time to say "see you later".


Say cheese!! We never ended up going to the GC and Sedona today but still had a great day with a dinner party and loads and loads of shopping. Not long left till it's time to head back to London so you will all be spared from my constant updates from here .. Lol. I just can't help it .. When I like something, I like to share it :) Starting to feel a bit sad now aswell .. Have really had a great time here which makes me not want to go back at all .. and on top of that I hate goodbyes. Guess it'll have to be a "see you later" instead ... which means it's time to start saving for another trip to here!

Good night America .. Ta-da for now! / P. x



No comments:

Post a Comment