.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 25 April 2011

aw11 .. making my tummy tingle.

Been sitting for the past 2 hours and watching the catwalk shows from Paris Fashion Week .. a sea of intelligence and artworks introducing the colour palettes and forms of AW 2011. The majority of the design houses no longer have their original designers, yet all of them have managed to embrace the history of the brands and still play with the thoughts of the modern world. Dark, theatrical fetishism feathering through the Louis Vuitton show is as beautiful as the medieval inspired couture at the house of Victor & Rolf.

My personal favourites where Sarah Burton's creations for Alexander McQueen and the punk-sexy embellished & metallic work of Balmain. Absolutely amazing!!


alexander mcqueen aw11
balmain aw11

Wish I always had front row seats to shows like this .. So for everyone that don't know what to get me for my birthdays .. This is just a minor hint .. ;))

Love / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment