.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Thursday 19 May 2011

i love you ♥

Good morning Phoenix! This jet-lag is making me wake up at 7am every morning .. That's really not something that comes naturally to me. Haha .. But I guess it's good in a way since the days feel much longer now and that's exactly what we need while being here. :) Went on a late-night food shopping spree last night and bought loads of goodies to eat at home. Americano mode? Hell yeah! Started my morning with two corn dogs .. Yum!

What I really wanted to do this morning was to dedicate this space to my beautiful angel, my mom .. It's her birthday today. She was without doubt the most beautiful woman that ever stepped foot on this planet and I am so proud to be able to call her my mom. It's really hard on days like this as you don't really know what to do .. It's your bday so I am naturally really happy but not a day goes by when I don't think about you and miss you .. and even though you're not here today we are celebrating this day with you.

A whole lot of people around the world are spending this day in your remembrance mami .. That's how much of an impact you've had on us and how special you are. We love you from the bottom of our hearts my angel.




Happy Birthday  / Parisa X

No comments:

Post a Comment