.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 6 September 2010

its hard to play with clay.

Just popping in to show some images of todays discoveries:




Today I worked with home made clay to make some test beads. Turned out that it was much harder than I had thought. The temperature in the oven was probably not quite right as they all blew up like balloons!! Tomorrow is attempt #2 .. Hopefully I will get them right then.

Apart from that I have started pull together some sketch pieces that will form the foundation of my first collection "Persian/Afghan". Here's a snapshot:



Catch you guys tomorrow! Ciao / P.

1 comment:

  1. It seems your are developing your artworks. You look serious in this field. Good for you.
    I think this cultural domain is worth to work on. You can probabely create beautiful artworks for your prospects. Good Luck!

    Nazar--evil eye Online Store

    ReplyDelete