.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Tuesday 28 September 2010

i (heart) my flat!

Hello! I've realised that Blackberrys aren't too bad after all as it has been my life saviour for the past week. Bad news: the whole internet/telephone issue is taking longer than expected so will not be able to get on here until another month!! Ahh!!! Driving me mad! Good news is that I adore my new casa :):)

I haven't fully settled in yet as I still have boxes up to the ceiling to unpack and furniture to buy but I am getting there. Slowly but surely. My favourite part is probably the bathroom. Its got modern decor but the shower reminds me of the one I had back in Sweden and it just feels amazing :) So so far, so good!

Tomorrow we are putting the new October dirtective in place and its going to be a massive one. So we are preparing ourselves for the worst. Hopefully it won't be as bad as we think. Looks amazing though, I have to say.

Alright guys, just thought I'd pop in for a quick update. Sis is chillin at ours today so gonna go back to being social now :)

Catch you soon! / P.

No comments:

Post a Comment