.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Sunday 15 August 2010

AW 2010 collection.

Today was a good day. Spent most of the day at Brick Lane market, getting some awesome ideas. Had some good conversations with the people there and lets not forget about the FOOD! I keep going on about food here .. Haha. Well it has to be mentioned .. It's what makes me function :)

Apart from that we attended a fashion show, showcasing the new AW collection in our Regent Street store. Some of the items were only samples and hasn't reached the stores yet, so it was great fun to see them. Getting my hands on some of the items tomorrow!! Yay!! Well anyways .. Here's some images ..





Also, like I said the other day I am going to try to finish off some of my pieces by the end of this week so will try to document them. Will keep you posted!

Stay sound / P.

No comments:

Post a Comment