.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 29 January 2011

unproductive .. ?

I have done alot of research and experimenting today .. but it feels like I haven't gotten anywhere. It's so hard to find the right materials. I was aware of this before because this is not the first time I feel like this. I am not happy with the regular pre-made pieces that alot of designs have been using nowadays. Have come across alot of young bloggers that have picked up jewellery design (not going to mention any names) and yes the designs are intriguing .. but nothing special. The reason for this is that they are using bits and pieces that you can find in any arts and crafts store. I strongly believe in this new project I am working on and I don't want to ruin it just so I can complete it quicker. It simply has to take as long as it takes .. because I want it to be 100%  me and no one else!

Can't help feeling that I have been unproductive though .. So now that I've had my dinner I'm going back to work!

fungi conchiglie with homemade meatballs and sundried tomatoes. yum!


Enjoy the rest of your Saturday! Ciao / P. x


No comments:

Post a Comment