.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 22 January 2011

shopping!

hello digital print silk trousers .. i want you!
the pattern has hand painted birds in watercolours and gouache! inspired by tribal african prints, morrocan mosaic motifs & authentic asian ikats .. all n all amazing, bold geometries perfect for spring! dont you think? i loooove it!

Not going to be able to get my hands on these bad boys for a while but I am definitly waiting it out. It might seem like a brave choice but I think they'll be adorable in spring with a plain simple tee and some cute sandals. Quite an expensive pair (£140) but who cares about the price when you can look pretty?

I finally got to get my make-up today though. Like I said .. I shattered my bronzer into a million pieces the other day so definity had to go and refresh my make-up bag. Buying some more next week as they didn't have all my pieces today .. always sold out when you need it! Trying a new concealer this time around aswell. The lady sold it to me like butter sells in a dairy shop!



 Nitenite for now! / P. x


No comments:

Post a Comment