.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 19 January 2011

light and texture.

material & light series
material & texture series

Had a very lazy day today. Slept till about 2pm and still had to drag myself out of my bed. My knee was hurting so stayed home from work and decided that I could spend the whole day working on my own pieces. Instead I was browsing through some images on my laptop and came across a few from some design projects I was working on before. Miss discovering the endless possiblities of material manipulation and exploration .. especially through photography. A camera is like the most beautiful thing ever invented .. so today I am making a pact with myself and my wallet to save up for my first SLR camera. :) Wonder which one though..?

Anyways .. time to eat and then attempt to thread my sewing machine for the first time ever! Laters / P. x



No comments:

Post a Comment