.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Tuesday 18 January 2011

january directive.

new mannequin directive in place aswell

Worked an early shift this morning to tweak the last bits on our new SS January directive. We are looking to completely come off sale this weekend which naturally means that full price needs to be expanded. A new directive is being rolled out in our WBG store tomorrow night. I am not going to join the set up this month as I am working on the photo shoot the day after. Exciting to see how it's going to look.

Did some window shopping after work to look for some pieces for my room so was dead tired when I got home. Made myself this nice instant made soup.


yumyum .. called mug shot with thai style flavour
Ciao for now! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment