.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Thursday 24 March 2011

creativity keeps me going.




swimwear destination

New April Directive has been launched .. The floor flow is inviting spring with light macs, beach wear and sandals and a soft colour palette contrasted with bold corals and pinks. We definitly noticed a heavy footfall in store today as well as tourists stormed in from all doors. Sunny weather, lunch in the park and afternoon browsing on Portobello Rd .. Beautiful day!

My material hadn't arrived though so I'll have to wait with my pieces till next week. But here's some clues of the compositions I'm using:









Can't wait to finish them .. I'll make sure I'll post them here when they're done .. Hope you'll like them! Rolling out the directive in our store on Tuesday btw. Looking forward to wipping the floor back in shape!

Anyways .. Nitenite for now / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment