.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 30 March 2011

smashed it?


Looking good people .. Nightshift went well with everyone praising the new floor layout. Got a message from my manager saying I should be proud of our work. Sweet .. :) But when most people dragged themselves to their beds to embrace the sweet act of sleeping I had to stay awake for a meeting I had at 12.30 .. Really hard but totally worth it. Met a wonderful careers coach that is helping me with potential future plans .. So all and all a successful meeting. However after being awake for 30 hrs and waking up after 7 I feel a bit out of place. And tomorrow is a bright and early day as we are expecting visits in store. So I'm nipping off with two thumbs up for a successful day!

Sleep tight London! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment