.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 16 March 2011

today.



Very productive day today .. Feels like I'm saying that about all my days lately. Haha .. But it's true! Decided to launch our beach destination a day earlier than planned to bring in those extra dineros! Was a success too as everyone seemed to appreciate it as the area was selling really well .. Well done me!

Had a relaxing day at the gym after work with steamroom, sauna and a few lapses in the pool. And had a fairly healthy "buffet dinner" when we got home. Yummy!

Tomorrow is the official launch of beach directive and we are getting our mannequins changed too. And after work I'm off for 3 days with my bestest friend by my side!! Yihoo for early weekends!!







Nite lovelies! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment