.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Tuesday 1 March 2011

hello tonsillitis.

First time in three weeks I'm back on my laptop. Feels good to be back in my own habitat again .. but can't stress enough how much I miss the three weeks that just passed. But on the other hand we managed to get a kick-start on our new project which means Sweden will only be a stone-throw away everytime we talk about that subject. It's such a great thing to look forward to!

But the time has come now. I managed a whole pre-Christmas, Christmas, New Years Eve and trip to GBG without getting the flu .. and here I am, in my bed and can't even swallow properly because it feels like my tonsills are made out of chinese throw stars. Makes me want to bath in a cup of tea forever .. So that's exactly what I'm going to do! Well at least drink some. Wish I had my favourite Persian Earl Grey now. Should've brought some from back home. Instead I've found a new favourite .. Lychee! Try it yourself and see .. It is yummy really.




Ok that's all .. bed's got my name on it. Nite people! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment