.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Sunday 13 March 2011

happy birthday selma!

white nails for the night
me and the bday girl



A very big happy bday to my best friend, cousin, enemy, rival, love .. everything .. Selma!! She turned the big 26 today and last night we went out to rock it out. All the girls where gathered for the first time in a long time and the night turned out to be a success as everyone had a blast! With a good night and cake eating sorted its now time to cuddle up and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hope you've all enjoyed yours too!

Love you Selma! / P. X

1 comment:

  1. AWWW my little birthmark...evendoe you can be annoying sometimes you forever be part of my body and soul...luv ya and thanks for everything and Betty Boop aswell ofcourse xxx

    ReplyDelete