.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 21 March 2011

colour shopping.

Hello people! Today was a quite busy day .. like usual. Have my VM assistant on holiday as well but managed to get a lot done. We have some really nice pieces in store at the moment .. from new embellished skirts to new jewellery so it was fun to play with them a bit. After work I had a nice dinner out with my bestie followed by some sweet-shopping for later .. :))

Also managed to click home some feathers just now. Got a bit carried away and bought loads .. haha. Just hoping they are as pretty as their images. Here are a couple of my findings:


Pretty .. aren't they? Love the colours .. Anyways time to consume some sweeties now .. Nitenite guys! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment