.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 26 March 2011

no computer = more time to play.

My computer has completely given up on me again .. Such an unreliable device! Thank god for my iPhone .. I would've completely vanished without it. This is also the reason why i haven't been making a lot of posts lately.

However .. something good does always come out of the bad and by me not having a computer to waste my time on all day I have been sending out important emails and received important calls all day. I have also planned what I will be doing during the next few months and it includes everything from a trip to the States to a house swap! How exciting! And potentially I will have a good few pieces from my collection ready to showcase soon as well! I received my material today so will be playing with that soon ..

I am also creating something special tomorrow for an upcoming "event" .. You'll get my point when it's time. Lol :))

Making yummy lasagne for my girls now .. So off I go! Hope you've all enjoyed the weekend so far. Speak soon / P. x



Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment