.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 25 December 2010

pancake time!

got some cute reigndeer cookies too

Made some nice food today for me and my darling. Decided that one dish wasn't enough so I made dessert aswell: pancakes! Now in Sweden, pancakes are eaten as a main dish .. but I don't believe in that non-sense. I think mine turned out pretty good, don't you think? Anyways, for all of you that don't know how to make nice pancakes here's is the best and the simplest recipe:

2.5 dl flour
6 dl milk
3 eggs
0.5 tsp salt
3 tbl butter

Mix the flour with salt in a bowl. Then add half the milk and stir until smooth. Now add the rest of the milk and all the eggs and whip it up. Then heat the butter in a frying pan and pour in a little bit of the mix at the time. Easy peasy right? Makes about 10 pancakes (depending on the size of your pan) and you can serve it with jam and cream (or whatever that tickles your fancy). And the best thing is that it's much nicer than the ones you buy in the shops .. promise!

Was going to spend this day with my family in London but had other plans so had to cancel. But to them and everybody else .. I truly wish you have all had a magnificent Christmas this year. I know I have :))

Going to watch Dinner for Schmucks now. Heard it's hilarious .. So I'll catch up with you guys later.

Have a nice Christmas Day everyone!

Love / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment