.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 2 February 2011

bead aura, covent garden.

Hello! Sitting and eating some crips in my bed at the moment, while browsing through Etsy.com for some materials to buy. Bought some material today from Bead Aura but I think I will only be using them for the prototypes. I am looking for my customised parts for my pieces .. like I said I'm not so keen on the ready-made charms and average beads that you can find anywhere. So anyways .. playtime now!

Planned a night-shift for tomorrow night to implement a new directive update .. so I have the whole day tomorrow to focus on my work and do other bits and pieces that I never have time doing. Also I can stay up super-late and still not feel like a corpse in the morning. How sweet is that? Long weekend!! (kind of) ..

neils yard in covent garden where you'll find bead aura

Cherio for now! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment