.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 16 February 2011

business meeting #2.

swedish people will understand the irony here

Just got back from meeting number two .. Have a better understanding of the concept we are working on and we came to alot of mutual agreements. So it feels really good. It's so much fun to actually work on your own project .. makes you really motivated. I have also longed for Swedish coffee shop culture for a long time now (like I have mentioned in previous posts) and realised that they're the best place for our meetings. Hopefully we will get some more done before the weekend. Time is running out .. :(

Managed to get my passport sorted aswell .. To everyone with a bad photo you are not the only ones .. I look absolutely terrible in my new photo!! Haha .. Thankfully I get to change it in 2 years time. Pheew ..

Going to do some research now and then chill with the fams' a bit. See you back here tomorrow. Love / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment