.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 9 February 2011

time to pack! :)

So I am meant to be packing, washing, showering, pampering, preparing .. I have been longing for this day but I am SO tired that I'm just sitting here at the moment. Updating the blog makes me feel a bit more productive at least .. so hurray!

Today was like the day from hell. Was a very negative feel in the air and on top of that there was a lot of work that had to be done. But I didn't manage to finish everything that I wanted to finish ..even stayed an extra hour. And a really close collegue left us today .. was her last day but didn't even have time to cuddle with her properly :( (no I don't normally do that). ANYWAYS .. let's not be negative because all of that is out my window now. For 2 weeks !! And I am so, so happy that I am finally going back home to see all my sweethearts .. and eat Swedish food!! So the wash is in the machine and the packing starts now!!

oh how high-tech am i with my e-ticket?

Laters gaters! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment