.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Sunday 27 February 2011

byebye gothenburg.



Decided to head out to Linne for a nice dinner with my best friends last night. Unfortunatly I didn't manage to meet all my sweets in GBG this time. Time flies when ur having fun! But I will hopefully come back soon again .. :)

Got the most amazing surprise as well as I was taken to Alishba Spa for an hour long aroma therapy Thai massage! Omg!! The most amazing thing I have ever experienced .. If you are ever in Gothenburg make sure you try it as it supposedly is the best place in town. Love it, love it, love it!! Felt like a complete new person afterwards .. And on top of all of that I got to spend my last night in a beautiful hotel in central GBG with a lush breakfast buffe to prepare myself for my trip back. Thanks for making a wonderful stay even more wonderful sweet!

Anyways there is only one thing left to say .. Byebye Gothenburg and hello London!! :) / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment