.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Sunday 6 February 2011

sweden time in 4 days!!


Good afternoon my favourites! I've realised that I always write during the same period of the day .. But it's been a weekend now and I've let myself sleep ouuut properly. And then I've had a couple of things to do .. and now I'm here. And that's normally how it's done .. Hehe

Just had my dinner aswell .. took me an hour to cook the potatoe in the oven !! It was so nice though .. yumyum. And from now on I'm just eating good food. Not going to go on a strict diet but I am cutting out all junk food and soft drinks and the whole shebang. Well until I go to Sweden at least .. haha. And guess what? It's in 4 daaaaaaaaaaays!! Can't believe it's gone so quick .. felt like I booked my ticket a week ago.

Gonna be so nice to just relax and hang out with my babies .. Sweden here I come! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment